My game has set "realtimebattlearea component" all over the map (topdown 2d).
but "Turn" (combatant component > battle information > "Turn") of all spawned combatants continues to rise, and when it reaches a certain level (more than 2000), the game slowing down.(Turn increases by about 6 per second (when not in combat, when moving or idle).)
the player combatant is also ai controlled, the number of "Turn" continues to rise and "Turn" does not increase during an attack action.
After the game starts (when the turn is low), it is smooth, but after a certain period of time, when the turn is high, the game slows down. Why is this?

1. What should I do to prevent the number of turns from increasing? (To prevent game delay due to countless number of turns)

2. Is there a reason why turns need to exist in real-time battles?
(Because it is not a turn base)

3. This is another question, what exactly does the Editor > Realtime Battle settings > move ai settings > "No Combatant Radius" option do?
description of the option does not understand well.
How does the function work if the "No Combatant Radius" option is enabled and the combatant's box radius is 2?
  • 1+2) In real time battles, each action of a combatant is increasing the combatant's turn counter. This alone or having 2000 or 2000000 turns doesn't have any impact on performance, though. Turns still exist that way so that you can e.g. check it in battle AI to do a special action every X turns.

When using large areas for real time battles, consider limiting the ranges for battle, AI and move AI in the general battle system settings (not the real time battle settings). Those control when a combatant is considered in battle, can use the battle AI and move AI.

3) This setting defines if the radius of the combatant is taken into account for the distance checks or not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!