Hello,
Is there a way to maintain combatant changes after they despawn without having to save everything into variables? For example: I spawn combatant number 3 in the game using a schematic, the combatant levels up, learns some new skills or gains some equipment, the combatant is despawned for later use, when I respawn combatant 3 in the same game later I want it to have retained it changes.

I know I could write it all into variables and reallocate the stats during the spawn, but if I have a lot of characters that information adds up.

Cheers
  • Combatants that are part of the player group are persistent automatically, and you can have multiple player groups via Player Group ID group origin (e.g. in Join Group node).

For other combatants, they're each a new instance, unless you use Combatant Spawner or Add Combatant components that are set up to store the combatant's information, but this is per scene.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!