Hello!
I'm trying to use Camera Position on the battles -> Battle Camera menu.
The point is I have these settings:

But I see no change in the camera on the actual battle!

the battle video with these settings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o85oFbSodLCTIxcVM9UKPpMJNjMgnt9X/view?usp=sharing

I'm Using Cinemachine Camera with Ork Wrapper, anyone having similar issue, or can point me where did I fail?
  • Camera positions will only work if your camera control is blocked, otherwise the camera control will immediately change the camera again, canceling out the camera position.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2023
    I Believe I have blocked the camera control in every place I found.

I added a default camera position to hold the camera afterward because it constantly pointed at the empty ground.
    Post edited by Limonada on
  • I assume the custom control is registered/set up in the game controls?
    Otherwise blocking the control will not do anything and Cinemachine would still be in control.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes, it`s properly set.

• Hm, I'll do some tests.
  • Tested it and works fine for me.
    Make sure you don't unblock the camera control somewhere, e.g. the battle start schematic or one of the schematics animating your actions.

You can easily see if the camera control is unblocked on your camera game object's inspector - if the wrapper component is enabled the control is enabled/unblocked as well.