How do I accurately obtain the number of layers of state effect overlay in the formula? Any suggestions?
  • churan said: layers of state effect overlay
    Could you tell me what that is? Unity layers?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove

Status effects, for example, if I give my opponent 99 poison levels, how do I get the current number of poison levels on my opponent in the formula
  • Hm, I don't think the status effect stack count is currently available like that.
    I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, hope it works! Thank you!
  • Next update will add new float value types for status effect counts (i.e. available in all value selection fields, e.g. the Value node in formulas).
  • Thank you very much
  • Will there be a way to count status effect types as well? I could use that functionality.
  • There'll be 3 new value types, one for all applied effects, one for a defined effect and one for effect types.