edited January 2023 in ORK Support
I'm trying to show on screen the Class list the Player has on the Field HUD ( only have 1 character on Party.
So far no luck, I edited the Simple Hud deleted the status values and added the ORK Framework > HUD > Class > Class Slot List in the image below, But once I start the game it shows nothing. I start the game with the Chariot equipped on the Main Card class Slot, and even if I do equip the other 2 slots ( left and right) still nothing shows but the character name.
Below is the image of the UI setup and makinon HUD setup

Any tips on how to make it work? I saw this : image But could not find it on any downloadable project to study. Also, I do not want it to show up on a Menu, only as an informative HUD . The equip menu part is working fine!
Post edited by Limonada on
  • The images show only a single class slot (content provider), not a class slot list setup.

In any case - both (single/list) use shortcut UI to display individual classes, so make sure you've set them up (e.g. similar to this tutorial) and selected them either as default shortcut for all or for classes in UI > Shortcut Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2023
    I tried list and single class both, but no luck. I set the shortcut settings over from the shortcut tutorial a week ago.
    The shortcut does show up on the Hierarchy as I highlight in the first image, but it's inactive, as if it had not found the combatant provider! :(

It's the default one from the tutorials
    Post edited by Limonada on
  • @omega on discord helped me, I was not setting the right prefab on the default UI! I put the Slot one and not the default one as it should. Everything working now!