Hi, I follow the 3D Action RPG tutorial to set up a new enemy but my enemy can move and play attack animation but he can't play the move animation and I receive the following warning.
Parameter 'Hash -823668238' does not exist.
UnityEngine.Animator:SetFloat (int,single)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Animations.MecanimFloatParameterSetter:Set (UnityEngine.Animator,single)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatants.CombatantAnimations:Tick ()
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatant:Tick (single,single)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.CombatantHandler:Tick ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Maki:FireTick ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.MakinomHandler:Update ()
  • edited January 2023
    The message means that the animation you defined wasn't found on the prefab (animator controller it uses). Make sure the State Name defined in ORK matches the name of the state in the animator controller (also case sensitive).

The state names are converted to hash numbers for faster access, that's what the console warning refers to :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In the Action RPG tutorial I can't find any state name relate to the movement animation. Do we have any tutorial to properly set up the movement animation for the enemy. Sorry if I miss something but I can't find it.
  • nevermind, I set up the parameter in the animator and movement motion exactly like the tutorial, it will work fine
  • Ah, sorry, should have taken a closer look at the console message - yeah, it was a parameter not a state that didn't match :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!