Hello, I found that many values in the framework have a maximum value of 2,147,483,647, which is the range of the int data type. For example, change it to long, for example, I have a lot of currency, tens of billions ...... which is more than the range of int values, and also for example, I have a lot of inventory of certain items. I wonder if I can change it so that it is in a larger range, although there are additional ways to avoid this problem... ...but I still want to know if it's possible to expand the range and change the int type in the code to long type

----------

Sorry, not a native English speaker, with the help of Google Translate, I may not express it very accurately
  • If you change the code, sure - that's doable.

There are plans to add different value types for status values (long or float/double), but I can't say if or when this'll be implemented.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!