edited February 2023 in ORK Support
Hi, I've been following the tutorials and I've hit a stopping point. I have Use Camera Direction enabled, yet my character can still only move forward in one direction without adjusting to the camera direction. I hope someone can help with this.
Post edited by Cloak on
  • Make sure your camera is tagged as the MainCamera.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Make sure your camera is tagged as the MainCamera.
    Okay! I just did that and did another playtest but the problem still persists. :(
  • That's ... strange. Did a quick test and definitely works for me.

Do you have multiple cameras in the scene? If yes, only one of them should be tagged as MainCamera.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That's ... strange. Did a quick test and definitely works for me.

Do you have multiple cameras in the scene? If yes, only one of them should be tagged as MainCamera.
    Hmm, yes actually I found out some of my other cameras had it tagged by accident. Works perfectly now, thanks!