Hello,

I have created a status effect which ends after 15 minutes. When it is used it is shown in the game in seconds (900), so the countdown is shown in seconds.

Is there any way to change that format and make it so that the format is in minutes, and the countdown follows that format as well? I cannot find any settings in the HUD settings used for this status effect
  • I don't think there's currently an option for that.
    I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, that would be nice to have as a feature, since sometimes, if a status effects ends after an hour for example, the number of seconds can get confusing to the player
  • This function seems to be more useful, some status effects more than 100 seconds, the countdown display is not very good, because the number is too long, and the general display status effect of the HUD is just a very small square icon