Can you please add a final formula where the formula is?
For example.
I currently have the formula node set up, where can I get a direct feedback of the final formula text in the formula settings, for example, a direct feedback such as :
User.ATK / ((50 + Target.DEF) / 50)
  • edited March 2023
    I think this is a more visual way to see if the formula is wrong
    Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • I'm not entirely sure what you mean - do you want the formula nodes to be converted into a text representation of the complete formula?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2023
    yes。
    That's what it means, because the native language is not English, so I say with the help of Google Translate
  • Hm, I'll look into it, but not sure if that'll be possible. Formulas just work completely different than an actual mathematical formula, since they calculate step by step.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes,Thank you for your hard work
  • edited March 2023
    An problem, in the menu screen → In Inventory → I click on use and nothing happens and the console log is not is output, I don't know why this is happening? He doesn't bring up the list of combatants and let me choose the target to use

This is the setup picture
  • What kind of item is it - e.g. is it useable (and useable in the current game state, e.g. outside of battle), what are the item's target selection settings, etc.
    Inventory menus can e.g. only use items that target allies.

If the item isn't useable, it's button should be not useable - does your button prefab reflect that state, e.g. via color or sprite changes?
  • If I set the target type of the item to self, I can use it, but I set the target type to ally, and then click the use button on the inventory menu, he did not respond, if the normal he should pop up a list of available player groups UI, but he did not pop up,I am sure the item is available
  • Maybe I expressed it wrong, it should be: inventory menu, then click on the use of items, the pop-up selection of combatants list box, this is set in what place?
  • I ignored a console prompt: Trying to create a UI box without a selected UI box.
  • Haha ...... I got it, I've solved it, a careless mistake!