I have an entire pause menu with multiple pages and sub menus that was completed prior to adding ORK framework to my project. I'd like to use this same menu but populate it with data from ORK.

The Status Text Content component seems really robust, however I'm not sure how to go about getting the data from my player. I assume I have to set the combatant to the HUD somehow, but I'm unsure how to go about doing that.
  • The ORK HUD Status Text Content component (and other similar content components) get their content to display from content provider components. There are multiple such components available to use them outside of a HUD, e.g. the HUD Player Combatant (Content Provider) component.

In regular HUDs in ORK/Makinom, the content provider is the root HUD component that get's its content from the HUD setup in the editor. So, to use it in your custom UI, you just need to use one of those content providers or write a custom one that provides the information you want.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!