edited March 2023 in ORK Support
Hiya,

I have created a dialogue bubble that is responsive and expands as more text is added. However, when I use it with a schematic that displays the dialogue, it shows the maximum size and does not "grow" with the text. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue? Thank you!
Post edited by Anoo on
  • Can you give me some details on your UI box prefab's setup?
    You're using text typing to reveal the text over time, right?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, I'm using text typing to reveal the text over time

Here is a video of the UI box prefab setup:
    https://streamable.com/69adqn

• Did some tests, yeah - currently the size adjustment is for the total text, since it's simply hiding the characters.
    I'll add an option to the UI Content component to set the actual text instead, but keep in mind that this is a bit more performance heavy.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice, thanks!