How to define the different costs for different classes to move on the same land in grid warfare.
  • I see 2 ways to set that up:

1) Use a formula for the costs that defines different costs based on a class check (using a Check Status node in the formula).

2) Use status values to define the move costs and have the class set that status value.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How do I change the type of combatant in Schematics!
  • You can't - types of combatants, items, abilities, etc. are as they're set up and can't be changed in-game. Well, you can via scripting, but that isn't saved e.g. in save games, and I'd not recommend it as that can have unexpected consequences.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your help!