edited March 2023 in ORK Support
Good morning,

I am tweaking my menus which works a multislot menu part.
I have 2 slots in this menu.
What I would like is that the skills equipped in the shortcut slot 1 are limited to the primary class that my character has equipped but also and that the shortcut slot 2 can only accommodate skills that are not related to the class equipped in slot 1.
Example knight abilities are equippable in shortcut slot 2 only if the knight class is not equipped in the primary class slot.
Until now I managed to do a kind of sorting by using an ability type by class but in the slot menu that I display it means that for the shortcut slot 2 there are as many button types as learned classes which actually a lot.

What I can't do (I think shortcut types and/or associated conditions should be added) is to ensure that when the shortcut slot 2 is selected rather than having a thousand buttons, have either only one button which displays this list of skills or no type button with in these last 2 cases always all the abilities learned from the classes except the abilities of the class equipped in the primary slot.

He is a picture of how its look ,I let comment under the pictures
https://imgur.com/a/hTVStCp

Can you add conditions thats check shortcut the same way we can with classes? Like check a particular slot and a subcondition that say a shortcut is equipped on it or something like this?
Post edited by omeegaa on
  • Currently not possible - I'll look into a way to check what's in a shortcut slot.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • great thanks you =)
  • There'll be new status conditions in the next update to check shortcut slots for defined shortcuts (e.g. a specific ability or item) and for ability/item type.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great ! you are the boss ;)