edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Hello,

I am trying to get my Enemy Hit points to show after the Attack instead of during the animation. What is the best way to approach this?

Thanks!!!!
Post edited by gameintern on

• Do the calculation afterwards - with the battle events you're free to do those things whenever you want :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2014
    Okay sweet!, Also

For example:
    If I have a Attack Event which plays a certain animation for the Attack.
    If I have a different type of Attack which requires a different animation for Mug, do I create a New Event and change it in the Status Abilities area?

Basically I want to have a different Attack/ Move Animation Played for different move set.

I hope this makes since.

Post edited by gameintern on

• Each ability that is animated differently requires their own battle events.
    You can break those events down into several events to make the reusable, like it is shown in the game tutorials, where the base attack is broken down into moving to target, attacking and moving back to base. That way you can reuse some of the events when needed, e.g. only change the attack event and still use move to target/base.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, Sounds good.

Thank You