I enabled Uncontrollable in the first schematic display dialog.

I want to turn off Show dialogue in the first diagram in the second diagram.

Are there any good practices?
  • I'm not really sure what you mean - can you show me your schematic and the node's settings?
    In case you want to close a dialogue that was opened by the schematic and the schematic continued without closing it, the Close All Dialogues node can do that (but only for dialogues opened by the schematic).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is that I want to close the dialog for the first sketch in the second sketch
  • Well, as said - the Close All Dialogues node can do that, as long as the dialogues where opened by the same (running) schematic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Another problem is that I set a button during combat that will show up when I enable active In Target in game states.

But I also want this button to show up when the battle menu is performing a grid move. How do I set the grid move button condition?
  • Well, as said - the Close All Dialogues node can do that, as long as the dialogues where opened by the same (running) schematic.

Can different schematics do it?

Can different schematics do it?

I solved the problem, but for some reason I couldn't edit the post.

But regarding the battle menu issue, I haven't solved it yet.

• Where is that button set up - is it a HUD?
    Battle menu options can use Status Changes when accepting them, e.g. you can add one to your grid move option to set a variable or start a schematic - that can be used to change conditions to show the button.
  • The problem has been solved.

How to loop text using typewriter effects.
  • Typewriter only writes the text once, it can't loop and rewrite everything from the start when it ended.