Hello,

I have a small problem since the update (it worked before), in my combat system (turn-based in multi turn and battle grid), the enemies no longer respect the range to launch their attacks, they launch it since anywhere on the grid.
I checked just about everything and there is nothing consistent in there.

They have the same stats and abilities as other of my fighters who have a normal use of their skill. I also replaced the base attack with a skill also called attack with the same conditions of use as the normal skills.

Skills can only be used under a range equivalent to the status value range of the fighter, to make it feasible, I put a condition on each battle range template, for example use battle range template 1 if range = a 1, battle range 2 if range =2 etc
I tried to assign these parameters to the type of skill (which depend on the class equipped) and since it no longer worked I also did the same in the skills themselves since this conditional configuration of the range is not not possible in the combat system settings itself.
I confess that I do not understand why it reacts in this way.
  • Can you show me your ability's use range setup?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Good morning,

I finally found the problem that was right in front of my eyes while I made you a little explanatory video.
    My enemies combatant simply had a range of 0 so ORK counts that as an infinite range.