Good morning,

I'm trying to complete my combat system with a line of sight. To put it simply, I want the target to be visible in the target list or usable in the target list only if it's in range (that's good) and if a line of sight is possible, the terrain and gameobjects must block the view.
I think I made the right configuration or at least what seems logical to me but for the moment the line of sight is not blocked by the gameobjects to which I even tried to add a box collider just in case.
I let you here some images of my settings :https://imgur.com/a/qrcDCDe
  • Grid ranges only use their line of sight settings, i.e. can be blocked by occupied cells, blocked cells, etc.
    Actual (raycasted) line of sight is currently not used there.

I'll look into adding options for that as well.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In the settings I see line of sight
    The first one seems to use a raycast to define if target is available,the second one is for the grid shape,what is the difference between these 2 line of sight settings?
    https://imgur.com/a/GLuQz2A
  • Grid battles use the Grid Shape setup. The other setup is for non-grid battles.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok I see,if you add the option it will be in the patch at the end of the month?
  • Will be in the next upate, but can't say when it'll be - maybe end of April, maybe early May.
  • Yes ,in both case its very soon,thanks you :)