edited April 2023 in ORK Support
Hiya, I was wondering if I could use the Menu part change keys to switch between different menu screens like items and equipment? I don't really want an overview page, so I just put a button list on each menu screen, and clicking on them works, except that the change "Menu Part Keys" doesn't seem to work. I've set the menu change keys in the Menu screens > General settings.

Post edited by Anoo on
  • There's the Menu List part available for this - use it instead of the Button List part and you can switch between menu screens.

E.g. use it in a non-single screen setup with each menu as individual menu screens:
    - 1 menu screen for the Menu List
    - eqiupment
    - inventory
    - etc.
    The Menu List handles opening/closing the menus.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice, I was able to make it work! I'm wondering if there's a way to combine the "change keys" feature with the "call screen keys" for different options. This would eliminate the need to navigate through all the screens using the next/previous buttons, and instead, just press the A key for abilities. Although I have already set up call screen keys, they don't seem to be functioning properly within menus, but they do work outside of menus to call up the screen key.
  • The call keys don't work in blocked controls - I'll look into allowing them when other menus are opened (during blocked controls).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2023
    Nice thanks. And should clicking (with the mouse) on the buttons work? I've enabled Menu list > Is Menu and Open Selected, but it hasn't resolved the issue. Enabling these options seems to prevent the menu from closing, so I've unchecked them for now.
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Using Is Menu makes it work similar to the button list, i.e. it's a selectable menu. Disabling it will make it work more like tabs - still clickable, but not a menu that can be focused.
  • Thanks, I got it working!