• No, after following your instructions to make the modifications, the virtual control on the button is still being consumed.

• Well, yeah - as I said, I'll add changes in the next update to let the input know that a HUD control was clicked on their child objects.
    Currently that's not happening.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How often can it be updated?
  • Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • "Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly."

"Well, yeah - as I said, I'll add changes in the next update to let the input know that a HUD control was clicked on their child objects."

What I meant was, when will the next update be approximately? I remember you said it would be around mid-June.

The topic is the question asked last time, which is the question on this thread.
  • That makes it clearer :)
    The update is still scheduled for mid-June and should be available within the next 2 weeks.