SK1SK1
edited May 2023 in ORK Support

How to make such a menu screen UI?
I use menu lists and cannot display such UI boxes directly. Can you add a function like inventory tab to the menu list so that switching back and forth will directly display different menus?
Post edited by SK1 on

How to add HUD button in UI box?
    I added the HUD button to the inventory content UI box. It didn't work when I clicked it. I could click it outside the UI box.
  • I'm not sure what kind of menu I'm looking at here, so if you can explain it with a bit more detail I might be able to help with that.

Did a quick test and works fine for me (added a HUD virtual control button as cancel key). What does the used input key do?
    Also, you can just use a HUD Content Provider component as the content provider for those HUD control components instead of a full HUD, though both work fine.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited May 2023

This button closes Inventory Containers. Those with parent HUD and HUD components will work fine if placed at the bottom of Inventory Containers child level. It will not work if placed above Inventory Containers.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Well, yes - having them as the last child objects on the game object will have it at the 'highest' order. Otherwise something can be in the way (e.g. the scroll view or panel for the tabs) and block the clicks.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!