I have set item box to use a menu with inventory exchange part, but when I try to interact with an item collector with box settings, it throws a null reference (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.ItemBoxControl.Show (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components.ItemCollector itemCollector, GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatant user) (at <6c1ba97935f44509b5fe401b20bed162>:0) ......)

However, if I open the inventory exchange menu with another menu through button list part, it simply works, although both menu showing player inventory. May I get any advice for this?
  • Hm, yeah, seems to be a bug when using the Inventory Exchange Menu settings in Inventory > Inventory Settings.
    Using the item box component's Use Exchange Menu Screen works, though, so you can for now fix it that way.

Will fix that in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!