I like the function of having the battle camera slowly rotate around the arena with Block Schematics; however, I also desire the ability to animate the camera dynamically during attack schematics. So I'm at an impasse here. Is there a particular reason why both aren't possible?
  • Yeah, because the ongoing rotation would overrule the camera changes from the schematics. Just like an active camera control will prevent camera changes from happening due to having control over the camera positioning.

I'll look into more options for future updates, e.g. a node to block the battle camera rotation to allow both.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That sounds great. I mainly asked to make sure there wasn't already a workaround. Much appreciated.
  • Ah, forgot there already is a way to do this :)
    Using Block Schematics can still allow using camera changes in your battle action's schematics. The battle animation setup for animating actions has the Ignore Camera Block option - if this is enabled, the schematic will block the battle camera and allow camera changes in the schematic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Found it! Thanks again. I wasn't expecting that feature to be there!