Hello,
I’ve updated my ork3 to the latest version. When I go into my schematic and try to type in a variable key immediately getting a unity loading bar appear saying:
MakinomEditorWindow.KeyUp
Waiting for Unity’s code in UnityEditor.CoreModule.dll to finish

It sits like that for ages.

I’ve reverted to a back up and tried again but it does the same thing, have I missed something?
  • Which Unity version are you using?

Try removing the Library folder from your Unity project's folder - that'll cause all assets to be reimported and rebuilds the library (but no actual data is lost). Maybe that helps.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, I’ve tried that, no change. It’s to do with the typing prediction of variable names. I’ve turned it off in the editor to prevent it from happening. Every key press to over over 3 minutes to generate the list.
  • Hm, I'll look into it - can you give me some infos on the size of your project?
    E.g. are there a lot of variables in the list, etc.?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!