Hi.
When I use [Add item type] in [Inventory]-[Shop], if the Type is a SubType on the item side, it will not be added.
Is this according to the specification?
If not, is there a way to set it up? Or, do I have to create a CustomScript to make this happen?
  • Yes - it only adds items of that type, not it's sub types.
    You simply have to add the sub-types you want added to the shop.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I may have asked the wrong question.
    It was SecondaryItemType, not SubType.
    I am trying this with Equipment.
    If I set the Shop's AddItemType to a Type that is specified as SecondaryItemType, it is not added to the Shop.
    I wanted to ask about how to add this.
    If I change the SecondaryItemType on the Equipment side to the First ItemType, it will be added to the Shop, but I don't want to do it that way because it will affect the rest of the shop.
  • Secondary types are only used for displaying in multiple types in menus/shops, but the actually used type is the main type that's defined.
    Adding to shops by item type will only use the main item type of an item/equipment/etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!