animation is fine before i stumbled in tutorial 29, the death animation does'nt play anymore both on my character & enemy,

also when i encounter a multiple enemy ( eg. 2x evil pants,1 evil caster ) and i killed 1 monster before i died my character was idle while the Game over & item loot showing up ..

i cant' find whats the cause of this, somebody help me please i'm going nuts!!

EDIT : ok i resolve it now i have another problem when the enemy dies it standing up again and standing there even the battle has ended
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Are you using legacy or mecanim animations?

If the enemy is standing up again after the death animation, you should stop the idle animation in the death event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What i'm thinking is that the enemy is set to legacy and the player is on mecanim animation?
  • no, they're both on legacy.. the enemy just standing there even the battle was finish
  • edited September 2014
    @gil .. yes i tried but still.. =(

my death animation is shared between player and enemies .. do i have to change something to make it work?

This is what i meant :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZb8wY7-sA&feature=youtu.be
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • After watching the video, I think I know your problem. I believe you may have touched the combatants settings and thats why that happened. What you should do is go to the frameworks and go to "Combatants" menu. Then from there, chose that combatant and scroll down till you see the "Death Settings". You will see the "Keep Prefab" box. By default, it should be left unchecked but you may have checked it. =)
  • Man Thanks! =D .....well back to my project and expect for more Dumb questions =)
  • edited September 2014
    =
    Post edited by Ramen on
  • Yep no problem and glad it was a help!

There's no dumb questions when it comes to programming and game developing so keep it coming coming with the questions... the more you know the better the game will be which in the end, u make everybody happy =)