I'm trying to get several battles at once, the player would be able to change between different screens, each of them including its own exploration, enemies, characters, and battles, does Ork provides a direct way of doing this? Would it be any limitation?
  • ORK only supports one ongoing battle at a time.
    Since you want this to run in different scenes, it should be possible - you just need to end the battle of one scene before starting a new battle in the next scene.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 1
    I'm thinking the same scene just different views, for example, different in-game cameras each of them focusing on a different battle, on the same loaded scene
    guess that wont be possible then?
    Post edited by zltm on
  • The same rule applies, i.e. you'd need to stop one battle to start the next. So, theoretically possible, just the battles can't continue to go on while switched to another battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!