How do I know how much damage a unit attack. a unit kill which unit and killed by which unit
  • There are the Combatant Battle Statistic settings available in Battles > Battle System > General Settings, but they're only used in battle AI and formulas.

You can get combatants that attacked or killed a combatant using the Select Combatant node (available in schematics, battle AI and formulas). The Combatant Origin setting has the Attacked By and Killed By selections for that.

You can naturally also set up custom systems in the schematics animating your actions, or using Change Schematics in your status values (e.g. health changes starting a schematic with information on the change, like change value, which combatant caused it, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 5
    Thank you. another question,I want to implement this feature.player will get experience when attack enemy or kill enemy immediately, not get experience end of battle. and another feature.when medic unit heal combatants can get experience immediately. and how many experience will get depend on medic heal how many combatants in one ability
    Post edited by joywayer on
  • Check the Battles > Battle End settings - there are Battle Gains Collection settings to handle if gains are collected immediately or not. This can also be set up per battle system you set up (in the individual battle system's settings).

Also, getting experience is basically just a status value change, i.e. your abilities can also give exp, e.g. in the User Settings > User Changes of the ability.
    Or, to do it per target, you can use the Target Settings > Target Changes and use the Switch User/Target setting to use the status change on the user of the ability, giving exp per target.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Change Schematics in status value. how can i get newValue and oldValue in schematics.how can i get change from combatant and target combatant
  • Check the help text of the Schematic Asset setting there - it has all information on this available:

The combatant who caused the change (if available) will be used as 'Maschine Object', the combatant who's status value was changed will be used as 'Starting Object'.
    The change value is available as a local int/float variable via the variable key 'change', the old value as 'oldValue' and the new value as 'newValue'.
  • thanks. another question.how can i know other combatant change status in what way. e.g ability or items
  • I may not have been clear, I mean medic heal ability will get exp, medic will get more exp when medic heal more combatant. rather then heal ability will give exp to target combatant
  • joywayer said: another question.how can i know other combatant change status in what way. e.g ability or items
    If this is related to the Change Schematics of the status values - you'd simply need to set up 2 separate change schematics, one that has From Ability with Yes, one that has From Item with Yes.
    joywayer said: I may not have been clear, I mean medic heal ability will get exp, medic will get more exp when medic heal more combatant. rather then heal ability will give exp to target combatant
    Yes, I understood that.
    As said above, it's set up in target changes to do it per target, but using the Switch User/Target setting in the target change will do the status change on the user - i.e. the target will be the user of the changes and the user will receive the changes. So, doing an exp status change like that will give exp to the user of the ability, once per target.
  • Thanks.
    If this is related to the Change Schematics of the status values - you'd simply need to set up 2 separate change schematics, one that has From Ability with Yes, one that has From Item with Yes.
    how can i know which ability or which item caused.
    And Status have Change Schematics to solve status change.
    another request. medic will give other combatants status effect(buff). and medic will get more exp (like healing ability) when medic give more more combatants status effect(buff).how to do it
  • joywayer said: how can i know which ability or which item caused.
    I'm afraid that's not possible - the status change doesn't know that.
    joywayer said: medic will give other combatants status effect(buff). and medic will get more exp (like healing ability) when medic give more more combatants status effect(buff).how to do it
    Same as with the healing.
    The ability adding the effects to the targets also needs an additional target change setup with switched user/target to give exp per target to the user.
  • I posted another discusstion about AI. wish for your reply