I want to create a combatant have main class slot and sub class slot. player can change class, class level is based on base level, e.g: main class level is equal to base level,sub class level is 2 level below the base class
  • The class slots have level limit settings for this, e.g. using a formula to get the main class slot's level and subtracting 2.

For base and class level being the same, the best way would be to have the same experience curve for base and class level exp and giving the same experience for both, so they level up the same way.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • give same experience curve for base and class level can solve.but class slot can be replaced.
    in this case. new class level can't meet the requirement.in my game.mian class slot and sub class slot don't need own level up.how can i make.
  • Classes can use schematics when created or added to a combatant - see the Base Settings > Schematic Settings of the class for this.
    Use an Add Schematic there, which will have the class and combatant it belongs to available in the schematic. You can use this to level up the class to the level you want.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!