How can i pre-place instead of combatant on grid
  • Grid cell types and individual grid cells in your scene's battle grids have the Deployment Settings for that.

E.g. you can define a cell to use a player combatant of a specific battle group index if you want to have specific placement for specific members.

Using Spawn Battle Combatants node in a grid battle's start schematic will spawn the combatants on cells taking the deployment options into account. This is only for not yet spawned combatants - for already spawned combatants use the Place On Grid node (or e.g. destroy the combatants first).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks.How can i change combatant's default face direction.and another combatant can
  • Cells have Spawn Rotation settings to control this when a combatant is placed/spawned on a cell.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cells have Spawn Rotation settings to control this when a combatant is placed/spawned on a cell.
    where is Spawn Rotation settings ^-^
  • When you select an individual cell in your scene's battle grid, you'll see the Set Spawn Rotation setting in the cell's Grid Cell Settings. Enable it and you can define a spawn rotation (will also be visualized on the cell with a small yellow arrow).