• @artainx
    I'll need more infos on your menu screen's base settings - e.g. pause game, block control, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I think this bug may have been introduced in the last update as it occurred with no changes to my settings. 1. Back button in the equipment part box settings menu gives an index out of range error:
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    ORKFramework.CombatantEquipment.get_Item (Int32 index)
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.EquipmentMenuPart.GetUnequipButton ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.EquipmentMenuPart.CreateEquipChoices ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.EquipmentMenuPart.ShowEquips ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.EquipmentMenuPart.SelectionChanged (Int32 index, ORKFramework.GUIBox origin)
    ORKFramework.DialogueContent.set_Selection (Int32 value)
    ORKFramework.DialogueContent.MouseOverSelection (Vector2 position)
    ORKFramework.DragHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()
  • @Brianjkd
    Yes, it's an already known bug and will be fixed in the next update :)
    Haven't tested all use cases with the new equipment part option, by bad.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2015
    @gamingislove
    _Battle object that remains visible in Hierarchy after every battle.

I've managed to 'fix' it - My event that spawns the combatant spawner now searches for this object and removes it after X minutes.

If you want me to give you more info I'll be happy to help, if not I've found a 'fix' :)

Cheers!
    ---
    EDIT:

https://youtu.be/Rppg-hFnaEA

Info:

Real Time Battles
    Trigger Enter Event Spawns Prefab: Combatant Spawner

Combatant Spawner is AutoStart

If I kill the enemy myself - combat ends properly.
    If I run away to escape the battle ...This happens.

Post edited by artainx on
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • @artainx
    Too many settings involved that could influence that, I'll need a test Unity project :)
  • Np I can send it. What do you need exactly?
  • A complete Unity project with a test scene set up where this problem occurs :)
    Keep it small by removing other scenes and unused prefabs.
  • Perfect. I'll get it together
  • edited August 2015
    Status Effects -> Spawn Prefabs:
    Destroy after setting not working - prefab not destroyed in specified time.

Abilities -> Target Requirements:
    In group ability setting Target Requirements doesn't work - ability can be casted and will have effect on EVERY combatant even if there is no one combatant meets requirements
    Post edited by PoDM on
  • @PoDM
    The status effect's prefabs are destroyed after the defined time. Keep in mind that this happens when the effect ends, not after spawning the prefabs.
    The target requirements are working for target selection, i.e. if no combatant meets the requirements, the ability can't be used. But you're correct, once it's used (due to at least one combatant meeting the requirements), it targets the whole group.
  • gamingislove said: The target requirements are working for target selection, i.e. if no combatant meets the requirements, the ability can't be used. But you're correct, once it's used (due to at least one combatant meeting the requirements), it targets the whole group.
    Also when using ability with mouse/touch - i can select any target, even if it or any other doesn't meet requirements
  • @PoDM
    Yep, you're right - will be fixed in the next update :)
  • ok what happens is kinda weird, i made an "Inventory" GUI Box had my settings (used the input key I to call it ) and everything and connected with my menu screen.

Everything works fine until i restart the game, ( stop - > start from unity ) after that i cant open my inventory and i have to go to ORK, open Menu->GUI Boxes ->invetory while i m in game and the inventory appears at once and works fine after that until i restart the game.
  • edited September 2015
    Unless this got a workaround in a recent version I haven't found yet:

There's a UX/UI issue with the Upgrade Status Value menu.

Even when there are no more upgrades available for the stat, (and no Learn Cost, either) you can still select the stat, and it will still come up with the prompt: 'Do you want to Upgrade this stat?' which is undesirable and a bit confusing. (For example, in the image below, the prompt will still show up if I try to upgrade the maxed out HP!)

The best solution to this might be a toggle on the Learn Cost of the Status Upgrade that says 'Is Final Upgrade.' You can still select the Stat in the menu to see the description, but trying to upgrade it again will bring up a prompt saying 'This Stat has been Mastered etc'.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • @dlevel
    Very strange - does this still happen after restarting Unity?

@Kirb
    If there's an upgrade available (even if it's already maxed) it will be displayed. You'll need to limit the upgrades through status requirements yourself.