Hi
i pay ORK Framework today , i have 2 problem and need your support please :

- i try to add Arabic language , put i think your asset not support it , you can try some thing like this ( لعبة جديدة ) witch mean new game , but the latter appear reversing and not connected , we hope you add support to our general language.

- when i start to play tutorial the all combatant prefabs don't display !! only shadow , and i try this solution but not work:

- install last version of blender
- add all toon shader and projectors to (always included shader )
- change matrial search for egg_entity model to project - wide
- upgrade unity to last version

i think the problem in shader , and all of that sol not work for me , and always give me this error:

Blender could not convert the .blend file to FBX file.
You need to use Blender 2.45-2.49 or 2.58 and later versions for direct Blender import to work.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

my laptop : msi - dominator pro gt72 - nvidia gtx980 m

thank for your support.
  • Arabic language support is up to Unity, not ORK Framework. Since they still don't support right-to-left languages, there's not much that I can do about it.

Did you download the correct resources (i.e. not the Unity 4.6 resources)? When using the old Unity 4.6 resources in Unity 5, there's a problem with the shaders - the updated resources shouldn't have that problem.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks GIL ,where can i found link to unity 5 res ?
  • In the game tutorial page, when you click on download resource - that's the actual Untiy 5 resources.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks you GIL .
    i download it now