edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Hi! I originally had my 'gather' items set to use an event, but it's way too time-consuming and I don't want hundreds of unnecessary events cluttering up my work space.

I've tried getting my item collector scripts to just play a simple sound, but with no joy. I expect there's a simple solution to my problem that I'm missing?
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • Currently not possible, but I'll add it in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2014
    Awesome dude. Thanks for the quick reply :D

Oh, just to clarify (since I've never updated before), to update, I just need to re-import the package downloaded off the home page right? I'll still have full access- it'll still recognise my having purchased the game?
    Post edited by NewRealityGames on
  • Make a backup of your entire project first; but I believe the full version is the one emailed to customers upon every update.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Oh? I don't recall getting an email. I must have overlooked it.
  • edited February 2014
    Don't tell me you're still working on a beta version?
    If yes, you need to follow this how-to to update to the official release versions ...

Since the official release, the DRM protection is gone and you'll get the full version via email :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No, I purchased like, the day of release. I was going to go into the Beta and was surprised to find, coincidentally, that you'd already released :D