Hi!
I updated my Unity to the latest version(5.1.3f1), and now project that I've been working with ORK is bugging out, the console says following error:
"MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerInputModule.GetMousePointerEventData'.
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule.Process ()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:271)"
I think the update messed something up here, because before the update the project worked just fine. But how to fix this?
I updated also ORK to the latest version, but it didn't seem to work.
On playmode it points to game object, _ORK>EventSystem.
  • Seems like Unity changed the name of a function in their input module class for the new UI, although they didn't mention that in the release notes ...

I haven't updated to Unity 5.1.3 yet, but seems like I'll have to do this for the next ORK update (and require that version from now on).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • They changed that method in 5.1.2.x patch release (don't remember what patch version exactly)