edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I'm utilising a dual-wielding system in the game, and I'd like to 'check' if a character has two weapons equipped in order to determine whether or not to play two attack sounds. Is this currently possible?

Thanks for putting up with me ;)
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • There is no general check if an equipment part has something equipped, only checking for specific equipment.
    Use the Check Equipment step (found in the Equipment Steps).

I can add a new step to check if an equipment part has something equipped in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It would be helpful.

Now, I'm having a problem with Experience and Class experience. I have them both set up with 'level up' and 'class level up' respectively, but for some reason when I try to award my character with these points, they receive two sets of ordinary exp. Any ideas?
  • So, you get the defined exp reward from a combatant, but both are added to the same exp value?
    I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, pretty much. In the spoils box it states 'received 200 exp' twice.
  • I'm definitely using the non-Beta version, by the way. V2.0.0 :p

I've sent you an email with my invoice ref.
  • Did a quick test - not happening on my end.

Due to the fact that you're receiving the exp message twice, I'd suggest you've set up your experience reward text with hard-texted name of the experience value :)
    In Battle System > Battle End, check the Experience Text in the Victory Gain Notification. You should use the text codes to display information on the status value, e.g. %n for the name.
  • You're right. The experience text was hard-coded. However! Having fixed that, Job Points are still leveling my character rather than my job. I'm 110% certain that the values are set to level the appropriate levels.
  • Ok, there seems to be some problem, will look into it and fix it in the next update :)