Hi
I want to put arrow in first element in battle menu , i do that in framework setting , but it point randomaly to ( do nothing , defend ) and not point to attack ?!!

- how can i fix that ?
- if i want to hide arrow in battle main menu only, but appear in enemy selection menu , or potion selection menu , is this possiple in ork ?
  • Any chance you could put up a pic of what this looks like?
  • edited November 2015
    I hope GIL see this thread

I think this is the bug in his script.

when you choose element in 2nd menu , it remember last choise and cant deferent between first menu and 2nd menu

It choose postion of selected item in 2nd menu and keep it until first menu appear.

Gil ,, u can solve this by using 2 dimention Array in your script.

Until that ,,, i try other soluation.

hope this help u in comming ver.

Post edited by Nooh on
  • Thanks Catacomber
  • Do you have Remember Selection enabled in the Base Settings of the battle menu?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi Gil

I remove all checkbox ( remeber , ....etc )

But it still select last selection in horizintal point i touch in mobile screen
  • Might just be the pointer being over the button, showing the hover selection of your button.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Then , how can i fix that ?
  • Legacy GUI > don't use hover textures.
    New UI > I'm not sure if that's possible there.
  • edited December 2015
    not work :(

it still select item position i choose from menu 2 in menu 1 !!!

it start ok , and in millisecund it choose last item choosen from menu 2, or place i touched in screen outside menu !!!

Update:
    i mean it work but need 2 click to do action

i need default selection is first choice in menu !!
    Post edited by Nooh on
  • I think I now understand what you meant - will look into it.
  • i waiting ...
  • Will add an option to reset the battle menu's selection each time in the next update.