edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I have an interesting question I think, and I think this is the right area for it but I'm not sure.

I'm interested in regenerating status values, such as HP or MP that comes back over time in battle, for an ATB battle system. I imagine it could be used in the other battle systems as well, but this is just the one I'm planning on using.

Is this possible? And if it is, would it be just a matter of the right formula/settings, or would it involve heavy scripting?
Post edited by mattsnee on
  • edited March 2014
    That's already possible - you can regenerate Consumable type status values by either using status effects, or by adding Status Value Time Changes to your combatants.

You can add time changes for field and battles individually, and they use the usual methods to define the change (a value, game variable, formula, ...). Additionally you can set a minimum/maximum value the status value must have to do the changes :)

Edit: moved to support
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks, that's awesome, I'll look into that today!