edited December 2015 in ORK Support
Hello,

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
I have a Custom Camera following my Player.
However when I try and use a Change Camera Position in scene it does not recognize it or it simple does not move the camera to the desired position.
Post edited by gameintern on

• I also want to add, that within NPC convo. the Camera does stop and ork does see the camera. Is those I do lose control of the camera but it does not allow it to change the Position of the camera to change.

• Could be:
    - your camera isn't the main camera and your events are set up to use the main camera (can be changed in the Event Settings of the event)
    - your custom control is still somehow influencing it, e.g. with an additional component you didn't add to ORK's custom control settings
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have the same issue. "Simple Rpg Camera" has the camera locked to the player, which is good for movement but bad for changing camera position.
  • For those situations, you'll either need to unmount the camera from the player (and mount it back to the player afterwards) or use a different camera (disabling the player/main camera to prevent having 2 active cameras in the scene).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2015
    what would be the best way for your suggestion. should i make the the camera a prefab and deactivate then reactivate? or is there something for deactivating a specific name?

Edit: I used activate option step and set up the main camera to deactivate and activate when needed, thank you. (noticed i posted on 2 different posts on the same issue, oops)
    Post edited by skwiggs1983 on