edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Has anyone here ever uses difficulty levels?
I'm not sure to understand how they work.
In fact, I don't know if they are connected to a game slot or a player character, or something else...

Also I don't understand how to set up a difficulty level. If the Difficulty Menu is enabled, a clik on the "New Game" button always results in the following error: "IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range."

Concerning scripts, are ORK.Game.Difficulty.Get() and ORK.Game.Difficulty.Set(int) the right syntax?
  • edited March 2014
    ORK.Game.Difficulty is a property that holds the index of the selected difficulty:
    ORK.Game.Difficulty = 0;
    int difficultyIndex = ORK.Game.Difficulty;

I'm also getting the error, will be fixed in the next update!

Edit:
    In general, difficulties are used to optionally add additional bonuses to stuff based on the difficulty. You can also use it for different battle AIs or give a general boost to a faction's stats - e.g. increase the experience received from enemies in lower difficulties.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!