Where R U GiL

This Problem make me crazy

i think it was work in 2.6.0 version ( not sure )

now its not work in 2.6.1

• You can either enable Remember Selection or Reset Selection but not both. Enabling Remember Selection will automatically disable Reset Selection and hide it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i try check only ( Reset Selection ) but not work on real device
  • What operating system are you testing on?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ANDROID on device HTC 8
    and
    iPhone 6 - ver:9.1
  • Can't confirm that - tested on Android and iOS and the option worked as expected.
    The only issue I'm seeing is that whatever button is below the cursor gets the highlighted effect through Unity's UI system, which isn't really preventable by ORK.