edited March 2016 in ORK Support
I´m developing an indie RPG project for Wii U during this months and I found one detail I didn´t remember, I use Gamepad for my project and I would like to know if there is a way to set 2 Cameras at the same scene, one for top border view and another with third person view for example and view the menu screens in each of them. Is it possible in some way adjust this with Ork? or there is one idea about how I must do it?
Post edited by berbelias on
  • That should just be a Unity scene setup and doesn't really concern ORK :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: That should just be a Unity scene setup and doesn't really concern ORK :)
    Yes I can set up 2 Cameras with Unity in the scene, but I refer to Camera Controls in Ork framework editor. For example, I only can set a Top Down Border for the Main Camera and link with it but there isn´t another way for setting up and apply the same settings to another camera in the same scene? or must add my own scripts in Custom controls for the second camera?
  • Yeah, ORK only adds controls to one camera - for the other camera you'll have to do the setup yourself. If you need the controls to be blocked by ORK use the Add Control Component step (e.g. in an autostart event on the camera).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!