edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I've installed the latest version with the new 'experience reward' settings. And at the end of battle, I'm being told that I've gained both experience and Job experience. However, my jobs are still not leveling up.

I'm using a 'class development' on each class, which contains an experience curve for job experience, with everything else set to 0.

I've got experience set to 'level up', and job points set to 'class level'.

They just don't seem to be accruing the experience being handed to them :/ Any ideas?
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • Strange, please send me your ORK project file (Assets/ORK Framework/ORKProject.asset) and event assets and I'll take a look :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • For those who run into a similar problem: Check your class development's experience curve :)

A high required experience for the next level (e.g. Lvl 2 requires 4000) and only receiving small amounts from enemies (e.g. 15) will make it look like you don't level up at all, but it just takes a lot of time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!