part 04. Interacting with the world
section: Add the dialogue to the town scene
When I drag the NPC green prefab into my scene, the gizmo is so far away that I have to move it then scroll, move it scroll, move it scroll, it is a HUGE pain, what is it like that? usually the gizmo is right on the gameobject? Can I fix this?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Unity places the game object where you drag it - if you place it too far away from where you want it, you should first adjust the view of the scene view to the place you want to put it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • it has nothing to do with the object placement, the GIZMO to adjust it is nowhere near the OBJECT, I do not know how to explain it any better
  • Hm, not happening for me - can you post a screenshot if this?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!