edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Just wondering what element of a combatant determines how the cursor is positioned in battle? I have one enemy whose cursor appears really, really high above the battle arena.

Thanks!
Post edited by NewRealityGames on
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • That depends on your settings for the cursor in the Target Settings in Battle System > Battle Settings.

I'd say, the best way for good cursor placement on different combatants is to use a child object. This way you can simply add an empty game on the prefabs of your combatants to mark where the cursor should be displayed :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Makes perfect sense. Thanks :D

• Is there any way to customise the battle menu's sub-menu?

I'm finding the initial menu too wide, since it is set to accommodate the abilities menu, since it has to incorporate icons, use costs etc.
  • Currently not, but that's already on my to-do list :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome. You rock, GiL