edited March 2014 in ORK Support
The stop parameter for the Sprint animation only executes when i stop moving completely, so i if the character keeps running after sprinting the sprinting animation will keep on playing, even though the speed requirements are not meet anymore.

In the case of the evading animation it never executes the stop parameter so the animation plays forever.

I'm using mecanim, any way yo fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers

Edit: i've stopped the evading animation in the attack event and have disabled the sprint for the time being, but i would love to be able to use it.
Post edited by Maximal on
  • As far as I'm aware, the animations for walk/run are determined in the combatant tab. You can set the minimum run speed to say, 7, so if he always moves at a pace of 9, then he'll always run.

As for the evade animation, make sure the animation's wrap is set to 'default or 'once' and not to 'loop.'

That's as much help as I can offer! I'm sure GiL will have better insights if this doesn't help to solve the problems you're having.
    // www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • Will look into the sprint animation issue - the evade animation isn't stopped automatically (also damage or attack animations aren't stopped), you need to set them up to not be looping ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks GIL let me know if you solve the sprint issue.
  • I guess it's the same issue like with the evade animation - it's not explicitly stopped.
    With the legacy system it isn't really an issue, I guess the best solution would be if I implement an option to automatically set parameters based on the combatant's horizontal and vertical move speed (coming in the next update) :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!