• @SilverFlame
    1) Will be fixed in the next update.
    2) If the click action is part of the button's HUD, that's only natural, as the click uses the button. Also, the group menu doesn't really use a menu user ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, GiL, first off thanks for fixing the bug where switching out the first party member in another scene threw errors. I’ve encountered some unexpected behavior since then, however.

I have a party member set to hidden that I’m using as the player character on the map view, as per the instructions you gave in a thread I made about having another player character on the map that is not really part of the party. However, I’ve found that when I do this, loading the scene after the battle, the player doesn’t re-spawn properly.

Upon the first battle ending, it re-spawns wherever the first party member that is not hidden was standing upon switching the scene. The party member disappears from the scene entirely. After a second battle, the player just fails to re-spawn entirely and the other party member that is following the character around disappears.
  • @LNMRae
    I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • bugs with latest update (Unity 5.6.0f3)

After the game starts, none of the UI appears, except for dialog boxes. the level transitions work when selecting a door but "interact" does not appear.

when starting a dialog, the music that plays when the game starts begins to play.

there may be multiple changes from Unity 5.5 to 5.6 that is affecting the coding, especially since NavMesh has been revamped.

• Currently using Unity 5.5.0f3

I'm noticing that sometimes when "Load Scene" is called in an event, the player will spawn in the spawn point position of the previous scene instead of the spawn point position of the new scene.
  • edited April 2017
    "Block Equipment Viewer" does not seem to be working for armor, unless I am missing something. I have an equipment viewer called "helmet" and an equipment viewer called "hair". The hair is equipped by default on the combatant. I set the helmet to block the equipment viewer hair, nothing happens when equipping the helmet. Shouldn't helmet hide the hair when equipped? Trying to make the hair viewer hide when the helmet is equipped, thanks.
    Post edited by rpgee on
  • @braytendo
    Is there any pattern or special setup to trigger that happening?

@rpgee
    Will be fixed in the next update.
  • edited April 2017
    The issue never happens when a scene is loaded through a scene changer object, a stored scene, or if I choose a location as the spawn point instead of a spawn point object. It's only when I call the "Load Scene" node during an event and set the player to spawn at a spawn point object.

Also, these events are not blocking events. This is because if an event loads a scene, the event in the new scene (if there is one) won't autostart for some reason if the events are blocking events.
    Post edited by braytendo on
  • When doing the Wall remove tutorial, the Change Position node only moves the collision object, the rendered mesh doesn't move.
  • @braytendo
    Not happening here - could you send me a Unity test project where this is happening?

@rpgee
    That's pretty strange, since it's just a cube, where collider and renderer are on the same game object. If you're using a custom prefab, make sure the renderer is on the same object or at least a child object of the collider.
  • edited April 2017
    Thanks, It doesn't work properly with the cube, the cube's box collider only translates. It's really weird you can watch it in the scene widow during gameplay, the collider just animates.
    Post edited by rpgee on
  • @gamingislove
    I just sent an email with a test project. Let me know if you need anything else.
  • Encountered a null reference exception when trying to add "Get Object Variable" to a Battle AI, crashing the editor window and requiring a Unity force close. The editor gets as far as drawing the title bar for the node.
    The error is as follows:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.AI.Steps.GetObjectVariableStep.GetNodeDetails ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.DrawNode (ORKFramework.BaseNode node, Boolean isSelected, Boolean visited)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.ShowNodes (ORKFramework.BaseNode start, ORKFramework.BaseNode[] nodes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.BattleAIsTab.ShowSettings ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.BattleAIsTab.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorSection.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Unity Version 5.5.2f1
  • @incobalt
    Thanks, will be fixed in the next update.
  • Is it just me or have tool tips stopped working as of 2.10?