edited April 2014 in ORK Support
So I've started playing with the real time combat stuff which is pretty cool.
Everything seemed to be working OK until I added multiple enemies. I have my attack mapped to a key press, whenever I press it the player swings their sword fine.
The problem comes after I kill an enemy, once I have killed one enemy I get weird delays on my attacks. If I press the attack button the player won't do anything and then after wandering about for a bit will suddenly perform an attack.
The whole scene is set up for real time combat so it shouldn't be an issue with leaving the area but that's what it feels like is happening.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Post edited by LordHogFred on
  • That's strange ... and you're sure you haven't set up any wait/reuse times in your ability?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • As far as I can see there are no reuse on the abilities.
    The only wait I can see is on the battle event, all it does is play the attack animation and has the "wait between" and "wait" set on it.
    I seem to be able to spam my attacks before I actually fight something but as soon as I fight an enemy I start getting weird delays. I tried removing the wait from the event and I was able to spam attacks but they stopped actually doing any damage.
  • Can you send me a small test project where this is happening?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for fixing this in 2.0.8 :)