edited April 2014 in ORK Support
Is there a written guide on how to upgrade from say. 2.0.7 to 2.0.8?

I know you wrote a guide on how to setup up beta to 1.0 but nothing after that. I would prefer to not make a whole new project just to copy and paste tidbits...if possible at least. I havnt started on the functions for the game yet, so i would like to upgrade the version that got imported, was like 2.0.4 I think.

Do I just reimport it with the asset importer and it will just work all proper like?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Just import the latest version's unitypackage file and you're good to go. Any data changes will be automatically updated when you open the ORK Framework editor (or start a game).
    First time saving will have a bunch of changed stuff (due to changes and new settings).

And don't forget - always make a backup of your Unity project before updating, play it safe :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • As always Thx so much for the rapid and precise feedback for any questions we may pose