Is there a way to get slider values onto mu ork nodes logic?
  • edited July 2017
    What sliders? There's e.g. the Value Input Dialogue node that can store values from sliders.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • well, it`s not a dialogue, it's a custom UI for a character select screen. I want to change gear sets based on slider values, so 1=equipviewer gear 1, 2 = equipviewer gear 2, etc
  • Hm, you should be able to get the value from the slider component through a Field To Variable node:
    - variable origin and key: what you need :)
    - component name: Slider
    - field name: Value
    - is property: Enabled
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2017
    Still cant manage it. i`m fine with button but Mr. Slider is evading me. I have no idea what should work as Function Object, Should I create the slider as an Actor?

That's what I got so far:
    But the variable is constantly at 0. Not getting slider Value at all!

Zoom in:

Post edited by Limonada on
  • Sorry, my bad - it's value with a lower-case v, forgot that the Unity properties are starting with lower-case letters :)
    And yes, the function object has to be the game object with the slider component attached.
  • haha, don't really know why I dind't try it with lower case, gonna try as soon as I get home.