I discovered Ork framework and haven't been able to hold my excitement ( been through 30 tutorials in 3 days). I was wondering, why do I need Makinom if I use Ork? Can someone give concrete examples of what it can do that Ork can't? Not that I didn't read the description, I read it and I still don't understand exactly what it does. Is it a visual scripting tool like Play Maker?

• You don't need Makinom to use ORK. However, you can use them together to do more advanced things that you'd not be able to do with ORK alone.

Makinom is a general game development tool, built around a more advanced version of ORK's event system. It does a similar job as playmaker, but uses a different approach.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2017
    Had this question myself, and didn't have time to test makinom yet. Would it be possible to integrate networking features with makinom on our ORK project? I was planning to use playmaker with gamekakka's ork-playmaker plugin, but it seems that he stopped supporting it both this and ork-behavior design (2 more assets down the drain.)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • I see, thanks for the answer!